– Advantages of Digital Printing Digital Label Printer AccurioLabel 230 with its superb productivity, image quality and operability as well as its economical features is ideal for those wishing gain a foothold in the label market and requiring parallel use with existing analogue presses. Print data can be directly output from PC which reduce preparatory work time. The color quality is stable, less waste and can be simply follow the output or maintenance.
Enhanced Productivity & Flexibility
– Fast print speed up to 23.5m/min. With the maximum print speed of 23.5m/min, realized faster turnaround time and contributes to expand the printing business.
– Short warm-up time Warming-up time from job to next job is minimized by no turning off of fusing unit, result in less job switching time and paper waste.
– Long continuous printing up to 1,000m Accepting larger size production without switching time and paper losses. When the toner coverage is low, a print mode that adds color belts on both sides of paper is available for the long length printing.
– Mouse-compatible operation panel The adoption of large 15-inch display which the angle can be freely adjusted ensure high operability for user. A USB mouse can also be connected to improve operability.
– Wide media compatibility without pre-treatment Be compatible with a wide range of media including not only ordinary and matte paper, but also glossy paper, tack paper and film essential for label production without the need for preprocessing.
– Over printing capability with accurate registration (Optional) It enables digital 4-color printing on pre-coated media with accurate registration that is realized by newly adopted eye mark sensor.
– Food grade safe toner The toners of AccurioLabel 230 are in compliance with FDA standards by the evaluation of the authorised organisation considering the safety of indirect food packaging label.
– Banner printing capability Printed banner can be used for long posters, signboards and an extensive range of other applications.
Excellent & Consistent Quality
– High resolution 3,600 (equivalent) × 1,200dpi × 8bits Combined with the reproductive capability of digital toner HDE, small characters and fine lines can be printed clearly and color images beautifully output in rich gradations.
– Konica Minolta’s Image processing technology S.E.A.D. V New generation of image processing ASIC and fully automated color adjustment functions promise to provide print products with the best quality.
– Simitri HDE toner A 3D hybrid structure that contains functional polymers ensures a high level of compatibility with various types of media and enables realization of ideal natural textures with low power consumption.
– High quality screens Equipped with a total of 12 types of screen, the system can be matched to applications and purpose such as proof output, photograph printing and moire suppression.
– Line thinning & edge enhancement technologies Furnished with a precise outline processing function that reduces blurring and streaking to realize high quality even for color or outline characters.
– Auto-refining developing system A new carrier is supplied together with the toner to refresh the carrier in the developer, stabilizing the developer condition to maintain high image quality throughout the system lifetime.